PRIVATE Boat TOUR on a glass bottom boat – Up to 19 People
This is the perfect private boat trip here in Zakynthos to do with friends or if you are with several families.
Visiting the marine park of Zakynthos and Caretta-Caretta turtles will be an unforgettable experience. We offer you a private tour on a glass bottom boat.
It is a private trip departing at 10 am from Laganas beach. The captain will take you to admire the turtles up close, passing over Cameo islet and reaching the stacks of Keri (Myzithres). You will then visit the Keri caves and the secluded beaches of Capo Marathia. We will then take you to Marathonisi, also known as turtle island to have a swim in its crystal clear sea before returning to the bay of Laganas.
– PRIVATE TOUR on a glass bottom boat lasting 4 hours
– Boat that can accommodate a maximum of 19 guests.
– Departure at 10 am from Laganas beach
– Complete tour of Zakynthos national marine park
– Possibility to customize the experience.
– We suggest that you buy some drinks and snacks in the Laganas area before leaving because during the tour there are no snack bars or tourist shops (only a boat that sells drinks and ice cream on the island of Marthonissi).
EXPERIENCE PROMOTED BY:
The LAGANAS BOAT TRIP team has been working here in Zakynthos for many years with both private speedboats and group tours. Our experience and professional staff allows you to safely visit the natural wonders of the island’s coasts and the marine park.