A private boat trip to discover the stunning and wilde west coast of Zakynthos island.
Our trip starts from Agios Sostis beach, in the heart of the marine park of Zakynthos, right next to Cameo islet.
The captain will immediately take you to the famous Navagio wreck bay where you can stop for a dive in the turquoise sea.
Then we will descend towards the marine park along the west coast with its deserted coves and its cliffs overlooking the sea.
Once we reach the marine park, we will take you to visit the Myzithres (the famous Keri stacks), the Keri caves, the deserted islet of Marathonissi and Laganas bay.
As it is a private boat trip, you can always agree with the captain the swim stops you want to make.
Within the time limit set, the captain will be happy to comply with your request.
– SHORT TOUR: 4 hours full trip of the marine park
– LONG TOUR: 6 hours full trip of the marine park and the entire west coast.
– Private 6 meter speedboat tour for a maximum of 9 guests
– Tour starts at 10 am from Agios Sostis beach, in front of Sabbia beach bar.
– Possibility to customize the experience.
– We suggest that you buy some drinks and snacks in the Laganas area before leaving because during the trip there are no snack bars or tourist shops (only a boat that sells drinks and ice cream on Marthonissi island).
Cost Short Tour: 270 Euro